My New Year Resolutions for 2015 are similar to the ones I set for 2014 with a couple of additions and some smoothing out of wrinkles – as I am doing in the photo!.
1) I intend to devote more time to writing – blog, novel or journal, possibly all three, each day.
2) Juggling will be attempted more often this year. Once in a while is not enough and I’d love to master the art.
3) Same as last year, the doctor is on the ‘to avoid’ list.
4) Same as last year, I’ll turn upside down each day – I did well in 2014 and only missed a couple of days.
5) Less time on Facebook, more time in the garden.